Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day 4- Half Moon Cay



So, my new life plan? 
To become über-rich and buy my own private island.
That's what Carnival cruise line has done.
Half Moon Cay is an island in the Bahamas that Carnival owns,
so it's a lot like being on the ship, but with a beach.
Our day at Half Moon Cay consisted of the beach, snorkling, BBQ, and sunning. 

Captain Morgan on the rocks Bar



Nerd Wave!

My gorgeous relatives

Hi mama!

Can you guess which one I am??
Hint: I glow in the dark, I'm so white.

Sexy, right?


On the tender boat to the island





Our coconut monkey heads!
They held the drink of the day, and can be used as a money bank...





On a non-vacation related note,
I was featured on Little Reminders of Love's new series, Dating Around the World.
It's a pretty nifty series idea, and those interview questions were more difficult than I anticipated!
Do yourself a favor and check out the series, you won't regret it!

All pictures taken by my family.
Please ask permission before using.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I read and love every single comment and try to reply as soon as I can.